Working languages: English
Field of work: Translation from English into Bulgarian of fiction and non-fiction books
Short biography: I studied English Language and Literature at Sofia University. My first job after graduation was with the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency. After that I worked as an editor for a literary magazine published by the Union of Bulgarian Writers. Later I joined Petar Beron Publishing House and since 2001 I have been working for CIELA Publishers.
- Kramer vs. Kramer by Avery Corman;
- Rich Man, Poor Man and Beggarman, Thief by Irwin Shaw;
- The Jewel in the Crown by Paul Scott;
- Waiting for the Barbarians by J. M. Coetzee;
- The Ballroom of Romance by William Trevor;
- The Structure of Scientific Revolutions by Thomas S. Kuhn;
- Outline of American History;
- Geography of the United States
- Annual Award of Bulgarian Translators’ Union for best translation of The Structure of Scientific Revolution by Thomas S. Kuhn.
- phone: 087491505;
- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org