Working languages: Finnish, Estonian, Russian, German , English
Field of translation work: fiction
Short biography: Born 1946 . Bulgaria , Ruse. Higher economic education. Specializes repeatedly Estonian in Tallinn – creative mission of the Union of Translators in Bulgaria. Published translations from Finnish, Estonian and Russian. Member of the Union of Translators. Lives and works in Rousse.
Translations from Estonian:
- Eno Raud – children’s tetralogy – Muffs Poluobuvka and fuzzy beard, Fourth edition.
- Aino Pervik – children’s novel – The Adventures of the President.
- Betti Alver – Silver Flute – poetry.
- Ernie Krusten – Occupation.
Anton Hansen Tammsaare :
- Judith, King is cold – plays ;
- Owner of Karboya – novel ;
- New Devil of Paklovo – novel ;
- Grandfather’s death – novels , miniatures ;
- Burn the Devil – novels, short stories;
- Lonely time – novels;
- Pilgrimage – History of the First Crusade
- Garden of the Master – a novel
- National Awards for personal Literature – Poetry
- Postal adres: Ruse – 7004, ul.Tulcha 4 bl.Docho Mikhailov, entr, 4th
- tel.: 85–06-24
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org