Field of work: literary translation
1990 – 1995 School for Foreign Languages “Doctor Petar Beron”, Kyustendil; First language – French, second language – English.
1995 – 1999 School of Basic Education and Undergraduate school, Foreign Languages and Literatures Department, New Bulgarian University, Sofia
2000, Bachelor of Applied Linguistics; professional qualification “Translator – Interpreter” – French and English.
2002 – 2004, Graduate School, Foreign Languages and Literatures Department, New Bulgarian University, Sofia.
2010, Master. Specialty “Translation”, MA program “Theory and practice of translation and interpretation”; professional qualification “philologist-translator with two languages”, English and French.
- The Treason of Ghost by Paul Doherty;
- Open by Andre Agassi;
- Transformation by Richard Bandler;
- The Passage by Justin Cronin;
- The Twelve by Justin Cronin,
- The Feather Men by Ranulph Fiennes;
- The King’s Speech by Mark Logue and Peter Conradi;
- All our Yesterday by Cristin Terrill;
- The Silk Road by Colin Falkoner;
- The Stigmata by Colin Falkoner;
- The Nightmare Place by Steve Mosby;
- Petit Hector apprend la vie, François Lelord;
- A Walk among the Tombstones by Lawrence Block.
mobile: 0887 20 71 15; 0886 40 13 99