Field of work: Medieval Drama, Visual Arts, Social Studies, Theology.
Short biography: Slava Yanakieva is an academic researcher in Cultural Studies. She is a part-time lecturer at the St Kliment Ohridski University of Sofia (Department of Cultural Studies) since 2000 and at the National Academy of Art (Department of Scenography) since 2016. She holds a PhD from the University of Sofia for her dissertation on Topics of Sacredness in Cinematography. Dr. Yanakieva is a full member of the Institute of Medieval Philosophy and Culture, the Byzantium Working Group, the Union of Bulgarian Actors (Guild of Theatre Critics), the Union of Bulgarian Film Makers (Guild of Film Critics). She is a co-author of two readers in Medieval Visual Culture and author of many articles and book chapters on Medieval Visual and Festive Culture as well as on Religious Cinema.
- Zizioulas, Jean, Being as Communion: Studies in Personhood and the Church (St. Vladimir’s Seminary Press, 1985) / Иоан Д. Зизиулас, Битието като общение, Фондация „Комунитас”, София, 2013
- Kantorowicz, Ernst Hartwig, The King’s Two Bodies: A Study in Mediaeval Political Theology (Princeton University Press, 1997) / Ернст Канторовиц, Двете тела на краля. Изследване на Средновековното политическо богословие), ИК “Лик”, София, 2004
- Archbishop Kallistos Ware, The Mystery of Personhood. Essays on Hesychasm, 2002. / Архиепископ Калистос (Уеър), Тайнството на човешката личност. Исихастки студии, Лик, София, 2002
- Florovsky, Georges, The Byzantine Fathers of the Sixth to Eighth Century, 2000 / Георгий Флоровски, Византийските отци. V‑VІІІ век., Тавор, София, 2000
- Florovsky, Georges, The Eastern Fathers of the Fourth Century, 1999 / Георгий Флоровски, Източните отци от ІV век.Тавор,София, 1999
Contact: e‑mail: email@example.com