Field of work: Translation of fiction and poetry from French to Bulgarian and from Bulgarian to French; theory and critique of literary and poetic works’ translation.
Short biography: French philology with second specialty Bulgarian language and literature. Teacher/ lecturer in Lom, Pomorie, Bourgas, Sofia (University of Foresty) . Born in Tcherkaski village, Montana region. Specialisations: Methodology for teaching French (Grenoble); French literature and civilisation (Paris).
French to Bulgarian:
- “The Romance of Tristan and Iseult” by Joseph Bédier
- “Sillages”, a novel by Vercors
- Literary-critical heritage of Émile Zola (Volume VI)
- Poems of Victor Hugo (Volume VІІ)
Bulgarian to French:
- Poems of Hristo Botev and Ivan Vazov
- Awards from national literary contests for poetic creativity.
- phone: 0877 37 27 02, 02/ 973 42 48