Short biography: Born on 15.01.1952 in Sofia; Education – English Philology at Sofia University “Kliment Ohridsky”; Worked as an English teacher for the Ministry of Foreign Trade, The Union for Science and Technology; Bulgarian Academy of Sciences and Private schools. Free lance translator since 1980; Member of Bulgarian Translators’ Union since 1987.
- Invisible Man by Ralf Ellison;
- Short Stories in 4 vol. By Roald Dahl;
- The Sea, the Sea, The Green Knight by Iris Murdoch;
- Short Stories in 3 vol. By R. Chandler;
- The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro;
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon;
- Two Moons, This is not a Novel, Truth or Fiction by Jennifer Johnston;
- Deafening, Requiem by Frances Itani;
- The Speckled People, The Sailor in the Wardrobe by Hugo Hamilton;
- The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim.